Facet is always looking for top talent to join our growing team in Peoria, Illinois. If you are looking for a career in IT, managed services, cybersecurity, or in a support capacity, submit your resume and contact information on this page.
WHAT WE DO:
Facet Technologies is a managed service provider headquartered in Peoria, IL. We support small to mid-sized businesses with IT, cybersecurity, and compliance services.
The Facet team is dedicated to protecting our clients. We value honesty, transparency for our clients, and personal growth, and are always looking for ways to become a stronger and more successful company.
WHY OUR CLIENTS LOVE OUR TEAM:
When a client calls Facet, a live person takes the call, greets the client, and makes sure to listen to any concerns. If the call is transferred to our in-house helpdesk, the customer knows the person they speak to will be friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Our clients love our techs because they know they have a whole team supporting their technology!
IT and Cybersecurity:
- Provide helpdesk services to managed services clients;
- Monitor networks;
- Install and maintain cybersecurity protections;
- Create and update documentation for customers; and
- Provide unparalleled service to our clients!
Software Development Branch:
- Creates and maintains programs for internal use;
- Implements updates and improvements to FacetTRAK and Provoptix, our software packages available to other companies; and
- Works with clients to create custom software solutions.
- Complete hardware repairs and computer setups for business clients; and
- Provide computer repair services for residential clients.
Support and Operations:
- Our support staff handles administrative work, billing/accounting, dispatching, project management, purchasing, sales and marketing.
Want to join our team?
We are always looking for the right people to join the Facet team. If you are interested in working in helpdesk, on-site support, software development, or a support role, please fill out the form below.
Facet Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer